November 23, 2017

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > Pro Section > Pro Forum

Old 03-09-2014, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to natefish
Default Orvis Guide Night Peabody MA

I hope you have all had a wonderful winter! While I love a good snow storm, I sure am getting antsy to get on the water. This year is looking to be a good one for fishing as the deep snowpack should keep our rivers cool throughout the summer. Think big dry flies in July and August! If you are looking to book a trip this season, contact me soon, dates are already being filled!

I thought I'd let all of you know that I'll be presenting at the Orvis Guide Night at the Orvis store In Peabody MA this coming Thursday night from 6-8pm. this is what John, the store manager had to say,

"This is going to be an informal meet-and-greet that is aimed at exposure of the fly-fishing professionals in our region, from trout to bluewater guides. We will have rows of tables in the back by the fishing department for your displays, and I will also setup a Helios 2 rod display and 2014 Fly-Fishing 101 program info (our upcoming free beginner fly-fishing classes.) We will also have a food and beverage station near the guide tables. Call us or email with questions, and we look forward to a successful event!

Cheers,

John Hansen
Orvis of Peabody
210 Andover Street Space P188A
Peabody, MA 01960
direct 978 531 0185
fax 978 531 0741
email retail-peabodystr069@orvis.com

I'm looking forward to this event and I hope to see many of you there. Thank you to Roger Martell for putting in a good word for me with Orvis. You are the kind of client all guides hope for!

Tight Lines,

Nate