November 21, 2017

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > Pro Section > Pro Forum

Old 04-04-2016, 07:47 AM

Default FlySpoke Single & Two Hand Casting Classes

I would like to share with you a list of my up coming casting classes. Please contact the listed person if interested in sign up. Please ask any questions here on the forum.

May 7, 2016 FlySpoke Single Hand A.D.S. Class - This session will be devoted to improvement in single had casting with emphasis on Accuracy, Distance and Spey. The location will be on the Merrimack River in Concord, New Hampshire. This class will start at 9am. Please contact William at 603-5-1-9511 6 rod maximum

May 14, 2016 Tall Timber Lodge Spey Class, Pittsburg, New Hampshire - We will cover all aspects of lines, rods and styles of two hand casting. Emphasis on the Switch Rod. The location is on the Connecticut River in Pittsburg. Class starts for a 1 hour breakfast meeting at the Rainbow Grill. We will then move to the river for a full day session. Lunch bags will be made available. Please contact Tom Carron at 603-5386651 9 rod Maximum

May 21, 2016 Stone River Outfitters Spey Day - Location of class will be on the Merrimack River, Concord, New Hampshire. A true Spey experience based on fundamental fulcrum casting to longer belly traditional style. Class starts at 9am and will be a full day of casting. Please contact Nate Harris at 603-472-3191.

June 11, 2016 Spey Casting on Saco - Sponsored by North Country Angler. This class is a full day with emphasis on switch rod and two hand styles for the rivers of Northern New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont. Short head lines and Skagit will be covered. This is a great trout swinging class. All aspects of rods and lines will be learned. Short stroke compact fulcrum style will be fully understood. Please contact Bill Thompson at 603-356-6000. Limited to 6 rods.

June 18, 2016 New England Salt Water Fly Rodders. To the salt we go with a two hand rod. This is a group clinic style class being held at Salisbury State Reservation. We start this 4 hour clinic at 9am. Please contact Craig Andree at candree@comcast.cot if you are interested in attending.

I have started to book private week day lessons as well as private week day groups. If you would like to get yourself or group on the schedule please contact me at 603-501-9511. I am flexible about location and do travel to Maine.

All the very best,

William
www.TheFlySpokeShop.com
Co-Founder Creative Fly Tiers Association
Member Merrimack Valley Trout Unlimited
Founding Member Souhegan Valley Fly Association
Old 06-05-2016, 11:20 AM

Default North Country Angler Two Hand Casting Class

Still have a few spots open for Saturday's class. Call Bill Thompson today. 603-356-6000
www.TheFlySpokeShop.com
Co-Founder Creative Fly Tiers Association
Member Merrimack Valley Trout Unlimited
Founding Member Souhegan Valley Fly Association