November 18, 2017

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > General > Buy Sell Trade

Old 02-24-2016, 02:56 AM

Default Trout Fly Fishing Flies Kenya / Barbless flies / barbed fly patterns.f

Trout fly fishing flies at wholesale prices, Quality trout fly fishing flies suppliers in Kenya since 1994, Barbless flies and barbed flies patterns available .
Old 02-24-2016, 03:01 AM

Elburgon flies supply have been in business since 1994 under the control of C.E.O. Mr Fancis Maina Mbuthia,

In the 1994, I started training as a fly tier at a company known as fishing priority, for a period of one year I had already learnt to dress most of the flies patterns that were being tied there by then.

After the one year period, I later transferred to anglers haven and worked as a fly tier until 1997 and transferred to All waters flies company where I worked until the year 2002.

In the year 2002, I managed my first order from An American flies company, Since the year 2002, I have been a fly fishing flies supplier to different flies companies from different areas of the world.

Our fly patterns are tied using the best fly fishing flies hooks and selected fly tying materials.

We have qualified fly tiers who dresses our flies and qualified supervisors and quality controllers to make sure that the fly anglers gets quality fishing fly pattern from us .

We have barbless fishing fly patterns and barbed fish fly patterns as well, The hooks sizes are multiple and therefore the clients is in liberty of choosing what size of hooks he/she would like to buy.

Our flies are on wholesale prices and you can buy them in one piece or in dozens , We have no minimum orders .

Our mode of payments is by paypal,

You get your order in time and at your door step.

When you buy from us, We request that you refer more buyers to us if you are satisfied with our services.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:25 AM

Welcome to the global economy... Kenya is a rapidly emerging market, and benefits a lot from the new hip micro investments. Here is the link to their website.

http://www.troutflyfishingflieskenya.com/en/contact-us

Check out their flies, pretty nice stuff.

Please refrain from the normal "can't be as good as made here" story, because they are likely better, and probably are a princjpal supplier of the fly shops we all know and love.

Just thought it would be interesting to you all.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:30 AM

Default Paypal?

It's entirely possible that this is completely legitimate.
It's also entirely possible that it isn't.
Speaking only for myself, I'd be reluctant to send my PayPal info to Kenya, or wherever else that URL takes you.

Aside:

I thought you needed a minimum number of posts to place ads like this here. True? False?

― Ernest Hemingway
Old 02-24-2016, 09:42 AM

you're not supposed to put any ads here at all, those even some long term posters disagree

Agree... totally legit or totally not, but for a small investment you could see. More interstingly, they tie some complex flies, taht the photos look nice on.

Quite a few fly tying outfits are based in Kenya. It is a rapidly emerging market as Asia gets expensive.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:06 AM

Default Flies

I bought some, some fly's are not worth the effort of tying, I buy mine from Fly Deals and Big Y Fly company usually. As a buyer you can't get screwed using PAYPAL, info is transmitted to Paypal not the seller, as a seller I have been screwed by Paypal, the buyer regardless of how shady wins every time with them. Thanks for the link, plenty of adds on this site.
Old 02-24-2016, 06:08 PM

I love to tie flies but I agree at these prices some are just not worth tying. The really small sizes have some real appeal , as you know they can be a pain to tie. I wonder how much the postage/shipping will be? Use Pay-Pal you won't get burnt.
Old 02-25-2016, 03:06 AM

Lowwall! It's been a long time. HOpe you're doing well.

I don't buy any flies, but whenever i see these sites, i got right to the deer hair bass bugs as a judge of quality....

I am surprised that these guys take small orders, normally you need to order by the dozen at least. Hope someone finds it useful.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:30 PM

I no-longer tie my flies. As a result I have shopped locally and with online retailers. I have purchased flies as cheap as $0.40 and as expensive as the ones you can find at the Orvis store.

They all look the same and will catch fish. HOWEVER, the hooks are different and can be huge deal breaker...literally. The cheap hooks will break over time at the bend either with a small snag or sometimes with pinching the barbs. This may happen with on the day of first use or the next year.

With quality hooks, this has never happened. I have bought cheap flies with quality hooks and expensive flies with cheap hooks. Buy for the hook.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:09 AM

Similar discussion happening over at FFIM, about hooks breaking... I honestly have never had a hook break, and i only use the cheap ones, Mustads, and now Allens, because i had to buy a LOT all at once, and my neighborhood shop didn't have what i needed. I've had two hooks bend out on me, EVER, never had one break, and both fish in my opinion were not landable.... HORSES!!!.

But your point is well taken, because i have to assume that for 40 cents a fly, they have to find some REALLY cheap hooks. Between a retail hook, bead, and some thread your at about 22 cents before anyone even puts two on the one.

Tags
barbless flies, fishing, flies, fly, trout