November 18, 2017

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > General > General Discussion

Old 08-29-2009, 11:09 PM

Question Upcoming Tuesday

Anyone up for fishing Tuesday? I have not been out in about two weeks and would like to see what the state offers this late in the year. Suggestions would even be nice

I'm Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway and I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:49 AM

Default Tue.

Come on up and take a look at the Sugar River.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:20 AM

Alright, What time and where to meet?

I'm Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway and I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:42 AM

Anyone been out on the Sugar recently? I could possibly get up there Tuesday as well.
Zach
Old 08-31-2009, 08:52 PM

Guys, you don't want to fish the Sugar!! There are no fish there, the giant leeches ate them all.
The local mosquitos are the size of crows, we have roving packs of rabid coyotes with bad breath and the bears have been spray painting vulgar graffitti on the riverside boulders. Don't even get me started on the toxic chemical spill!

You may want to consider going someplace nice and quiet like say...Archery pond.

But if you want to take your chances then have fun. Don't say i didn't warn you.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 PM

Hrmmm..... Maybe I should cancel, what do you think Walt?

Old 08-31-2009, 09:13 PM

Yeah I'm heading striper fishing myself!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:53 PM

Try the Nashua River , I heard that nearly a full set of 4 Uniroyal P235-70R16 with Rims attached were caught this past weekend. You just gotta know there's more out there !
Old 09-01-2009, 12:55 AM

My size is 265-65-17, but on a serious I did cancel, Been at the Hospital with my son most the day, we just got the call from a doctor and turns out it is a blood infection so I have to plan the trip for another day.... ---- happens I guess! Anti-Biotics and he'll be all set though, thank goodness for modern times.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:32 AM

Golden Demon (and Mrs Golden Demon) fish the Sugar River often and he has been known to try to scare other anglers away. The Sugar isn't a wild stream full of native trout, just an interesting stocked fishery in New Hampshire.
Relheok, I hope you son is O.K. and if you would like to reschedule keep in touch.

Tags
suggestions