November 20, 2017

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > General > Buy Sell Trade

Old 12-24-2011, 06:07 AM

Default Fly fishing flies

Source fly fishing flies, Fly tying beads, Fly tying materials and Fishing hooks from this fly's shops, fly fishermen and fly anglers buy their fly fishing fly here, Retailing from 0.35$ a piece while wholesale is from 2.5$ a dozen,

Visit our online shop at http://www.elburgonfliessupply.com, You can also e-mail me at francis@elburgonfliessupply.com and ask any question about your orders .

I wish you the best as you shop for your flies,
God bless you,
Regards,
Francis .

Last edited by elburgonflytyers; 12-28-2011 at 06:00 AM. Reason: to add my web adrdess and my e-mail address ,
Old 12-24-2011, 03:01 PM

Moderator - looks like another hack job.
Any way to avoid this?
Old 12-24-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo View Post
looks like another hack job.
Any way to avoid this?
Don't know if this is so much of a hack job. I think these people simply create a basic profile so they can sell their wares. Only way to avoid is to boot them and their posts off the site as soon as they're discovered. Too bad folks can't just leave well enough alone.

FF
Old 12-26-2011, 10:08 AM

Default Fly fishing flies supply,

Hello Guys ,

If there have been a hack of this kind , I would like to guarantee you that this is not one of those.

I am the director of the Elburgon flies supply workshop based in Kenya , I and a group of many fly tiers have been producing fly fishing flies since 1994 and I have been selling them to companies that have a good reputation in fly fishing .

For me to prove my self right , I would direct any willing buyer to our website http://www.elburgonfliessupply.com ,

You can also search our workshop Elburgon flies supply online May be from there you can find out if we are a hack or not ,

For more details on our services you can e-mail me on francis@elburgonfliessupply.com.

I wish you the best as you buy from us and prove us right .
God bless you.
Regards.
Francis .

I wish you the best as
Old 12-27-2011, 05:32 PM

Francis,

Thank you for your reply.

I would suggest, if you wished to be transparent, that you would have included your website address and a summary of your business in your initial post to this site.

Best to you.

Bob O
Old 12-28-2011, 05:56 AM

Default Fly fishing flies supply

Hello Mr Bobo,

Thank you for your information, I believe that I am a transparent businessman , My web address is http://www.elburgonfliessupply.com,

I did a mistake by not including my web address at the first place , But better late than never, I have included it here,

For those who are willing to contact me , You can contact me on the web address francis@elburgonfliessupply.com.

I hope for the best.
God bless you.
Regards.
Francis ,
Old 12-28-2011, 09:14 AM

Hi Francis. I like supporting local shops for my supplies and flies, but I have a love of Africa and wish you well in your business.

One thing I can tell you after looking at your web site is that I would be turned away from placing any orders with any web site with this style of design.

"I believe that I am a transparent businessman"

I order many things online but will never place an order with a company that does not list there address and phone number, hours of operation etc. Here in the states many of us receive more scam emails originating from Africa than any place else, so I would think a wise businessman in Africa would be as transparent as possible if you are trying to market to the American consumer. Many people may be turned away from ordering with your website simply because you are in Kenya, but I would think more would be turned away because they locate your site and do not even have that information.

Your site also requires someone to register or give personal information just to get shipping information or references. Again, most African scam's here ask the same things so you are setting yourself up to appear like a fraud.

This is Just my opinion, so do with it what you will. I hope to be back over your way tossing flies and arrows soon..
Old 12-28-2011, 11:40 AM

Default Thank you,

Hello Sir,
I like an open idea like yours, Some things that we do , We don't do them because we know that they jeopadize our business.

But for your information, I have to do as you requested to show the world that I am not a scam as many may think,

I know that scam do exist , But am not one of them ,

I appreciate your help,
God bless you,
Regards.
Francis .
Old 12-28-2011, 02:39 PM

Personally, I would never do business directly with a company in Kenya. Kenya needs to seriously crack down on the fraud that is rampant in its country before I would do business with any company there.

Yes, I know a lot of flies are tied there and distributed by other companies but it's absolutely shameful that this stuff goes on with little if any government intervention.

I know there's lots to love about Africa but these scams need to be stopped.
It is a plain fact, however, that downstream fishing with a non-imitative fly (lure, in the British sense) does not mix comfortably with upstream imitative fishing...I'll stay out of the argument about whether this technique is really fly fishing. In terms of interest, it is for me ahead of most downstream fishing and spinning. And I've already opined that spinning is better than staying at home with the television set.

Datus Proper, "What The Trout Said"

Last edited by Steve H.; 12-28-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:08 AM

Default Fly fishing flies supply

Hello Steve ,

Thank you for your opinion, I would request you to change your believe of not doing business with any Kenyan company ,

I believe that there is fraud in Kenya , But there are genuine companies in Kenya too, Not all of are fraud,

That's why I will still move with this business to prove to the world that among a corrupt group of people, I am genuine ,

I hope that this truth will come to you on your way,
God bless you,
Regards,
Francis ,

Tags
fishing hooks, fly fishing flies, fly tying beads, fly tying materials, fly's shops