November 18, 2017

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > General > General Discussion

Old 09-18-2017, 03:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinningreelsbest View Post
Fishing is a very thrilling activity. My most fun activity. It might be a source of livelihood to others it is purely a fun activity, "Best spinning reels". Despite what you do it for you will always need some results. Floppy fishing will simply kill the fun.
I agree with spinningreelsbest.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:50 AM

Default It's going to happen

The majority of the objections to the plan was from fly fishermen. These slimy dirt bags are waiting for the season to end before they start. Trust me, this is your low life " screw the public" state government at work. I work for them. I know exactly how it works. Fish and game signed off. So did DES and DOT. What a bunch jerks. I wonder how the Sunnunu clan profits from this?
It wouldn't be good for fishermen to see the mess they are going to make in the construction in the water. It's going to be a mud hole for weeks. The leachate from the pressure treated deck will kill insects for decades. Poachers will have unfettered access to the pond for the foreseeable future. A typical government FUBAR.