August 17, 2018

Go Back   FlyFishingInNH.com Forum > General > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-19-2015, 11:41 AM
waltryan's Avatar
waltryan waltryan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Newport, NH
Posts: 546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdoclt View Post
Are any places at all where you can fish from shore on the Ct where walleyes are?
I don't target walleyes but I have caught them on cone head woolly buggers between the point where the White River comes in and the Blood;s Brook Access off rt 12 A.
__________________
Walt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:29 PM
Hunter Dan's Avatar
Hunter Dan Hunter Dan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: southern NH, originally central VT
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltryan View Post
I don't target walleyes but I have caught them on cone head woolly buggers between the point where the White River comes in and the Blood;s Brook Access off rt 12 A.

Did you catch many - if any - trout in that stretch?
__________________
Strike indicators are for wimps.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-19-2015, 02:56 PM
waltryan's Avatar
waltryan waltryan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Newport, NH
Posts: 546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdoclt View Post
Are any places at all where you can fish from shore on the Ct where walleyes are?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Dan View Post
Did you catch many - if any - trout in that stretch?
Some but it is primarily bass water.
__________________
Walt
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.