Chuckmeister 1 4.17%
Bobo 5 20.83%
Natefish 6 25.00%
LjGurke 2 8.33%
Wet_Fly_Action 5 20.83%
Wildcat 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2010, 09:04 AM

Talking 2010 Fall Brookie Contest VOTING!!!

2010 Fall Brookie Contest
VOTING

To all those who have contributed pictures, comments or time. THANK YOU! Sorry for the delay in this voting thread, but alas I am getting it done!

Due to polling restrictions, I am choosing what I consider to be the best entry from each entrant and placing it up for voting. If you disagree with my decision about your entry, PM me and we'll get it swapped out. This is my first contest, so bare with the snags. I will be posting another contest in a month or so. In the future I will limit photo entries to ONE per forum member to make voting easier.

Lastly, if you are still wanting to contribute to the prize pool for this contest, PM me for details.

Entry #1 - Bushbuck

Entry #2- Jimmy229oz

Entry #3- Eturc

Entry #4- Lazybuttjay

Entry #5- Chuckmeister

Entry #6- Bobo

Entry #7- Natefish

Entry #8- LjGurke

Entry #9- Wet_Fly_Action

Entry #10- Wildcat

As the thread limits votes to 10, I am making a second thread.... Please follow the link below..... This voting poll will automatically close in 8 days. Winner will be announced then. Submission with the highest votes wins. MEMBERS, PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR ONE PICTURE FROM BOTH POLLS. So if you vote on this page, don't vote on the other to keep things fair Thank you.

I'm Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway and I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.

Last edited by Relheok; 11-07-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:09 AM

Hey Rel, not my brookie - that's Newfound's - I just helped post it. Keep up the good work with the contests - I tried to get a nice fall colored male but kept getting monster females instead!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:13 AM

Perfect! I will swap out one of Newfounds for Otters maybe....

So I cannot alter polls after they have been submitted for obvious reasons. That being said, If you want to vote for Otter, just PM me! Sorry Otter!

I'm Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway and I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.

Last edited by Relheok; 11-07-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: I am dumb!
Old 11-07-2010, 10:46 AM

Relheok, the photo I posted was actually for Blackghost. That is his fish. Great contest, lots of good photos there..
Old 11-07-2010, 10:49 AM

Alright, if you win, he wins We'll give credit where credit is due. I can't change the poll names. In the future I will assign #'s only in the polls, so I can change everything below in the post itself. I am learning more and more as the day goes on.

Tags
contest voting